5/10/07

New York!!!

Hey guys! I wanted to drop a little note to let you all know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth! :) Things have been crazy busy around here! Tim and I are heading out Thursday morning at 5:15am to catch a flight to New York!!! We are so excited!

We'll be shooting a few engagement sessions and a wedding in New Jersey. So fun! I'll keep you guys posted on all our adventures there. :) Tim's been rockin' it getting us weddings in some really cool locations.... maybe someday I'll get flown out to New York to shoot a kid's portrait!! That would be awesome. :)

Oh yeah! If you want to see some images, I shot a Senior Portrait session this past monday. I haven't had a chance to tweek out my favorites and post them here, but you can definitely check out the slideshow if you would like! :)

Ok, I must go to bed! At this point we are looking at 4 hours of sleep if we're lucky! :)

No comments: