11/29/06

Cheryl May....Halberg!!!!

Just a little under a month ago I got married to a wonderful, handsome and talented man named Tim Halberg!! I am so excited to be called his wife! For the first few weeks we kept looking at each other and saying things like "your my husband!! so weird!"... weird in a good way though that is :). So, I am no longer Cheryl Knowlton, but now proudly go by Cheryl Halberg! :) Although it's a bit frustrating that my legal name has yet to change, so whenever I bank I still use my old last name :(. That will all change soon though hopefully! :)

My wedding day was absolutely surreal!! Seriously, it is hard to explain, but it was as though everything just unfolded before my eyes as though I was simply a spectator. And yet, I felt very attunned as to what was supposed to happen when and how, and who was supposed to be where. I tried to soak in every moment, knowing that it would fly by so fast! In the end, I really had such a blast, experienced more emotions than I knew what to do with in one day, and am absolutely blessed to be living with the man of my dreams who I dearly love!

Unfortunately I have no images to show you since I spent my entire day in front of the camera! But here are a few links for you to check out some images that came from that day:

My husband Tim's blog (he also has some images from our honeymoon up!): Tim Halberg Photography

Our incredible wedding photographers!: Michael Costa Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog which I have not visited before, though I do drop in on your web page regularly.
Keep on posting and blogging and give Tim a run for his talent.